Friday 5 June 2009

back from Penang

i went back to Penang about a week ago and now i'm at home.

best balik kampung.. hehe.. met my cousins, and their parents. and not to forget, my grandma! we call her bonda.

...

now i'm at home, kemas mana-mana yang patut and have to finish packing up my stuff because tomorrow my parents, my small lil tiny cute brother, aneq and i are going to kuantan. other siblings are still at Penang. school holiday lahh katakan.

dah start class on monday and daftar pulak ahad ni.

but now baru lepas lipat baju and kejap lagi nak kena mandikan budak kecik ni. my dad hasn't back from work yet and my mom pulak keluar dengan jiran. ada hal sikit. so left me and my lil brother. have to take care of him since this morning.. yeaahh i know. i'm a good sis. haha (perasan je) hihihi.. :D

anyway, what i want to tell is..

i went to Padang Kota,Penang with my uncle, two other sisters and 3 cousins (all girls except for my uncle of course. LoL) and we ate "chelor-chelor". that's what they call it. steamboat actually. hehe. macam-macam nama kan? pelik je.

aku nak sangat makan chelor-chelor nih dari tahun lepas lagi. tapi memandangkan ada je hal-hal yg jadi (macam papa de hal lahhh, uncle kerja lahh) so asyik postpone je.

tapi kali nih pun supposed cancel but since i wanted to eat chelor-chelor so much, my uncle brought us there. that's why only 6 of us yang pergi. yang lain tak ikut sebab.. ada lahh.. but they will go later after when i dah pun dekat kuantan and my parents pergi Penang balik.

best taw chelor-chelor kat situ. serious tak tipu. if one day korang pergi sana, you really have to try that chelor-chelor. ok? ;)

ouhh yea, i'll post the pictures later!

~^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment