Tuesday 8 September 2009

Dilemma ?

As the sun rise and shine through
I stood by the window thinking of you
As the wind blew touching my soul
I can feel my love flying to you

As the green grass and trees waving slowly
I feel the sweet love you give
As I stand on the field looking for what is waiting there
I see my future with you.

As the time goes by and people busy with life
I sit and sigh wishing of you
As the sunset gloaming and morning say goodbye
I feel like you were there waiting for me

As the night arrived seek for the moon
I feel as if you were beside me
As I close my eyes for the dream
I feel like the reality is bitter and I want to dream forever

Because for you I wonder
As I am in dilemma
Of Y.O.U


-by nurulizzatie



dapat ilham pukul 5 pagi :))



p/s: feel free to give your comment :)

3 comments:

  1. haha .bgos btol mlm2 dpt ilham .
    ni akk JIWANG .lyn perasaan .
    tp comel je la .haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe makash ya milol :)
    eh zafiq,npe delete kumen tuh?

    ReplyDelete