Thursday 10 December 2009

potong!

pagi-pagi lagi aku dah online ..

i have two months plus of semester break before i continue my degree. so right now, i'm fucking bored. i cannot work cause my mum cakap "no need to work. stay at home and learn how to cook" and i was like "ye la ye la"

*sigh*

my two little brothers baru je lepas kena sunat couple days ago. seorang 7 tahun and seorang lagi 10 tahun. but both of them are having more less same height and size. alhamdulillah semua berjalan dengan lancar although ada lahh jerit-jerit and nagis-nangis. but just for a while je. as usual, they wear kain pelikat lahh.

agak cemburu because they received quite a number of money everytime people come and visit them. :)

and the funny part was, last night my youngest brother, aneq was whispering to my mum something. but my mum was like what? because he is still 3 years old so when he whisper, sometimes we couldn't understand. so he whispered again but this time slowly. and my mum was like, ohh okay. and he grabbed my cousin's hand and went upstairs.

few minutes after that, they went down but this time, aneq was wearing kain pelikat just like his two brothers. as if dia pun sunat jugak! hahaha. and dia turun perlahan-lahan sama macam abang-abang dia bila berjalan. lol.

then dia mula lahh nak malu-malu because kitaorang pandang dia and sengeh-sengeh. hehe.

macam-macam lahh adik-adik aku nih.



p/s: adik beradik ramai nih kadang-kadang menyakitkan hati tapi most of the time buat kita happy :))

No comments:

Post a Comment